For my very first blog entry, I wanted to give an update on our family.
Keith and I are doing well. Keith is currently going to school part-time and working part-time. I stay-at-home with our boys, Mic (3 years old) and Cay (16 months).
At our last doctor's visit, Mic weighed 34 lbs. and was 38" tall. Cay was 30 lbs. and 33" tall!! Mic surprised the doctor when she asked him to duplicate a circle that she had drawn. Instead of drawing another circle, he drew a smiley face inside of her circle! I was bursting with pride and the doctor saw just how smart he is. Cay also made me proud, as he said several words for the doctor and she saw how advanced his speech is.
These boys amaze us every day with their antics, as you will soon see as I begin to add some entries of our day-to-day life. God bless.
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment