I've been relatively quiet here lately...not that I don't have anything to blog about, I just can't seem to organize my thoughts into a good post.
Keith is still in the "city-that-we-would-like-to-call-home" and he has a great idea now of what the area is like and the places where we do (and do not) want to live. Hopefully, we can really narrow this search down soon. I was a little nervous about being with the boys overnight by myself, but we had the best day we have had in a long time! It's amazing what you can do when you don't have a choice.
We played outside yesterday for about 3 hours total. It was a perfect day and the boys were running everywhere. It really was a great day.
As always, here are a few cute moments with the boys:
~Walking to church on Sunday, Micaiah told me, "You are safe, Mom. I holdin' your hand." Isn't that sweet?
~Micaiah has also been walking around singing this song, "I have decided to follow Jesus...no turning back, no turning back." Thanks for the subtle hint, Lord. :)
I hope that everyone is having a blessed day today!
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment