Hi! We've been...outside. The weather here has been gloriously warm. The boys have been coming in from outside smelling like sweat and dirt and I love it!
We have also been packing. Kind of. If you were moving in, say...7 days or so...what would your method of packing and preparing be? How far along would you be by now? Well, if you lived in this house, in this family...you would be laying on the couch watching movies and eating ice cream while the kids napped. Or you would be laying in bed sleeping while the kids napped. Or you would be online blogging after the kids went to bed. Do you see the pattern here? You see, our boxes are packing themselves. That's what I tell myself anyway. Truthfully, we have over 20 boxes packed and are well on our way. No worries as Keith's last day of work was Friday.
But, this is what I call my "social butterfly" week. I have something planned for just about every day with friends and such. See above paragraph for the details on how my boxes are packing themselves.
So, yesterday we blew bubbles, went to the park, made sand castles in the dirt and had a great day. Here are a few pictures:
I love that smile!!
Look at those sweet cheeks!
Playing together!
Mama and her babies!
Have a great Memorial Day!
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
1 comments:
It sure has been beautiful outside, and I love hearing your boys out playing and laughing!!! Good luck on that packing - who wants to pack when it is so nice outside!!! ;)
Post a Comment