The boys have been doing and saying some really cute things lately. I'll share.
Caleb has been walking around with his hat on backwards all day. It is so adorable! If I put it on the right way, he just turns it right around. I looked back while we were riding in the car today and Caleb had his hat on sideways. Do you remember when guys wore their hats sideways and thought it was so stylish? Yikes!
Caleb has also been talking more. He says so many words and is putting two and three words together. For instance, he'll say "Mouf, hurt, Dah-dah", which means that Micaiah hurt his mouth. It's cute and I love hearing his raspy little voice. I'm sure Micaiah doesn't like Caleb talking so much now that he can tell on him. He also asks me "Do-ing?", which obviously means, "what are you doing?"
We saw a little girl yesterday who was wearing a dress. She lifted up her dress and Micaiah exclaimed, "Mom, look...she has her own belly button!" He did not realize that everyone had a belly button?!
In the car yesterday, Caleb started hiccupping (did I spell that right?), and he got scared! He was reaching forward in his carseat at me, saying, "Hold me, Mommy. Hold me." He didn't like that feeling at all.
Right before bed last night, Micaiah was singing a song that he sings all the time. It sounds like this: "Ah wah wah wah, ah wah wah wah." It is just a silly little song. He sings it while jumping up and down. What was funny was that he was putting subliminal messages in there for us. What he was actually singing was: "Ah wah wah wah, ah wanna watch a video, ah wah wah wah."
Silly kids!
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment