Friday, July 25, 2008

This boy...

...he melts my heart!




I am thoroughly enjoying this stage in Caleb's little life. He is happy and quirky and lovable. Whether it's giving kisses or singing "Happy Birthday" to his toys, he truly lights up our lives.

Last night at dinner, Caleb piped up with "Happy birthday, Daddy!" and he proceeded to say it over the next ten minutes. Over and over. But it wasn't Keith's birthday. Caleb belted Happy Birthday anyway to his daddy who just smiled and laughed.

I love the way he sucks his fingers and I love his little toes and feet. The gap between his teeth is so cute and I love his chubby little legs. He is so smart and I promise that I am not saying this to brag...but...he can count to 10!! and he has start recognizing some letters/numbers by sight. It has been quite shocking to us as he points at a U and says "U", or an 8 or an S. I suspect that his older brother's love of naming letters and numbers is paying off.

So there you have it. I'm in love with a boy. Three of them actually. (That would mean Keith, Micaiah and Caleb.)

1 comments:

. said...

you are such a sweet mom!