Sunday, August 31, 2008

My 100th Post!

How exciting! I just realized that this is my 100th post.

Yesterday, we went to the county fair.

We walked around and the kids got a balloon.

We ate the lunch that we brought from home and then bought ice cream.

We saw cows, horses, rabbits and some other animals.

Caleb kept whining, "Ride cow! Ride cow!"

Micaiah played a game and won a toy.

We watched an alligator show.

Micaiah lost his balloon.

And cried hysterically because "I dust wanted to brung it home."

We walked back and got another balloon.

Micaiah sang the whole way home in his carseat with his new balloon and said, "Mom, I'm so glad that you got me a new balloon!"

Caleb fell asleep and Keith and I tried not to.

The boys went to bed at 7:30 p.m. last night and did not wake up this morning until 8:30 a.m.!!!

What a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 100th!
The fair sounds really fun. Glad you were able to make some fun memories!

Anonymous said...

Omar and I sure do miss you guys!!! The boys are growing up so fast. So glad to know you are doing so well.
Lots of love to you!!