Tuesday, September 23, 2008

strictly for your information

1. If you give a 3-year-old two little goldfish, the names Dorothy & Dorothy are perfectly good names for said fish.

2. There's nothing quite like the sound of my dad reading Dr. Seuss books to the boys before bed.

3. It is really hard to keep up the potty training when you have overnight guests and a child who will only stay dry if he's *ahem* naked on the bottom half.

4. Crying because you cannot have a brownie at 8 a.m. sounds like a good idea when you are 3.

5. Do all Pop Pops hate to hear grandchildren cry?

6. I love going shopping with my sister, even if we did forget half of the stuff that we were going for.

7. A house with young children does not make a great place for sleeping in (trust me, or you can ask my sister).

8. If you really want to make a Pop Pop cry, have your youngest child stand at the window crying "Pop Pop Dannnnnnyyyyyy!" when they are trying to leave after a great weekend.

We had such a great time with my dad and sister this weekend. It's the saying goodbye part that is so hard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate saying Good-bye!! Especially to those you love so much!!!

Mel said...

Awe, I know what that is like! I'm glad you had a good time though.