Thursday, October 30, 2008

HOW many?

Mic: Mom, when we grow up there will be three men here. (He meant Keith, Mic and Caleb.)

Me: You are right, both you and Caleb will be men. You can even marry a lady if you want.

Mic: I'll be married to you, Mom.

Me: Well, Daddy is my husband, so you'll have to marry a different lady.

Mic: But we can be three husbands, Mom.

Me: So you think that all three of you will be my husband?

Mic: Yup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I saw the cutest thing that I have ever seen. A Halloween parade put on my Mic's preschool class. We were the last parents to get there (oops!) and I felt terrible because all of the other kids were seated with their food and Mic was just sitting there watching them eat! Apparently we were supposed to get our own child's plate and since I wasn't there yet...he waited. As soon as I got there, I got him some goodies but trust me...I won't be late next time there is a party. But the best part was that Keith took off of work and came to the party and parade! The children were so cute and they sang three songs for us. Mic was so cute in his costume. I'll post pictures soon.

After everyone was done eating, Mic said loudly, "But Mom, there is so much food left!" Then he went and walked around the food table repeatedly, saying, "I'm not going to touch Mom, I just want to look." He is definitely a growing boy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm looking forward to a visit with my dad this weekend! He is driving up here right now in our second car(!!!) and will be staying with us for a few days. I am so grateful to God for what He has provided through my dad and stepmom.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Did I hear you say a second car? Yay! And yay that your Dad is here! I love reading your blog. Wanna get together soon?

sarah said...

second car what??? you must be sooooo excited! and just in time for the cold cold weather too! Can't wait to see pictures of Mic all dressed up. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going well. So happy that you are getting a sceond car!!! That will be great.
Miss you guys!!!