October 19th is a very special day in this household.
Six years ago today, I married my very best friend. I married a man who adores me. A man who is strong in character, honest and loving. This man has shown me in the last six years what it means to love unconditionally and to walk with Christ. Happy anniversary, honey!
We have the privilege of sharing our anniversary with Caleb's birthday! Caleb is two years old today already. This sweet, fun-loving boy brings joy to our hearts every day. He loves books and sports and is such a wonderful son. Happy birthday, Caleb! I love you.
3 comments:
Aww.... Congratulations, Deanna!!! This is a great picture of you both!! Hope you are able to do a little something special for your special day!! :)
Love Ya :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Something to be proud of..marriage takes hard work and the two of you have always been up to the challenge! I pray more grace and joy and laughter in the years to come. And special birthday blessings for dear little Caleb! May he grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord!!
Happy (belated) Anniversary!
Happy (belated) Birthday!
Post a Comment