Hi! This is Caleb posting. Mommy asked me to post about my birthday. I had a great birthday. I have been asking for birthday cake for 2 weeks now and I finally got some. It was yummy and Elmo was on the cake. Pop Pop Danny sent balloons and I love playing with them. I got some really nice presents for my birthday, as you can see in the pictures below:


So my friend came over yesterday. I call her "Wawa" and she's only one year old. Can you believe that she tried to play with my new toys? She also tried to sit on my Mom's lap but I put a stop to that. As soon as Wawa got up from Mom's lap, I jumped on there and curled up to Mom. I started hugging my Mom and saying "Beebee, Mommy", so Mom would remember that I am her baby. You know...in case she forgot, since I did turn two years old and all. Wawa got me back though. When Mom wasn't looking, she bumped me on the head. I told her to say sorry but she just gave me a kiss.
Wawa went home though and I had my Mommy all to myself again. Oh wait, I did have to share her with Micaiah.
1 comments:
Caleb - you are getting to be such a big boy now! We think you're just the greatest - happy belated birthday to you!
love, courtney and pastor dabe
Post a Comment