Well, hi there!
We are blessed. That statement describes our life at the present. God has been so faithful to provide for us and to care for us.
Work is good. Keith is getting a little overtime. His job is steady and he works hard. He has weekends off, even though he spends some of that time with the boys while I am at work. My job is going well. My hours have been reduced, which I know doesn't sound like a good thing, but it is. It's a relief to be working less and spending more time with my guys.
Church is...amazing. It is an honor to watch a whole body of believers transform right before your eyes. To see new life and a fresh pouring out of God's Spirit, it's unbelievable. God is using Keith and I in various ways and we are thankful to be a part of what He is doing here. We are especially thankful for church leadership who give us the opportunity to grow and use the gifts that God has given us.
Micaiah is in school, 3 mornings a week this year. He loves it and is learning so many new things. Right now, he loves learning and we try to encourage that. He informed us that he wants to go to outer space when he grows up. Micaiah also loves planting things and really wants to sell food that he grows. He is still active, loves to run and eat. Lately he's transformed into my little helper, too. He is eager to help and I let him as much as possible. Micaiah is still in speech therapy and doing great. He has corrected all of the sounds that we were concerned with and is now working on understanding where those sounds go when you speak.
Caleb will be turning three in a couple of days. He is a joy and keeps us laughing. He loves songs and books, but he especially loves animals. His favorite animal is the elephant, but he loves them all really. He has become quite a big boy, but don't ask him if he is. He'll say, "No, I'm not a big boy. I'm a little boy." Caleb loves to play with his big brother and really wants to go to school, but we're waiting until next fall. He goes to the library for story time. Caleb sleeps in a big boy bed and has been taking his naps in Micaiah's twin bed, just because he wants to.
As a family, we joined the YMCA. Keith and I have enjoyed exercising. The boys love the kids area there, as well as the gym. I'm actually not dreading winter this year.
We are blessed.
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. Sounds like things are going great for you guys! Hoping to visit Courtney in the end of Nov. or early Dec. Would love to see you and catch up. Blessings!
So good to hear from you and to know that you are doing well!!
Love you!!
Post a Comment