Sometimes the best things come in unexpected packages.
Like the fact that we are expecting our third baby, whom we will meet in September.
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
The journey of a family leaning fully on the strength of Christ.
Sometimes the best things come in unexpected packages.
Like the fact that we are expecting our third baby, whom we will meet in September.
Posted by Deanna @ oneagleswings at 8:16 PM
Labels: family stuff
7 comments:
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great addition to your beautiful family! Love you guys lots! Kimberly and family
Wow, congrats! That's exciting! Hope you're feeling good:) Are the boys excited?
congratulations Deanna... I am really happy for!!
Congratulations Deanna! I am so happy for you!!
I'm so excited for you guys...sure hope you are feeling well!!!:)
What wonderful news! Congratulations! :)
Deanna,
Warmest congrats on a new little Hunley. How excited the two big brothers must be. My e-mail is thebehnke4@aol.com.
Post a Comment