Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello Tuesday!

I don't have time to post pictures today, but I will post some of our new apartment as soon as I can! (Plus some of the boys, of course.)

We are doing well here. Through some friends, Keith found a good job at a plumbing warehouse. His hours are 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. There is opportunity for some overtime and he may have to work an occasional Saturday. God is so good. I was praying that we wouldn't have to endure night work and...we don't! He works hard and comes home dirty, but he likes it.

This morning, I heard a tiny voice at the foot of my bed. As I peeled my eyes open, I realized that Keith was still next to me. Let's see, if Keith wakes up for work at 5:30 a.m., then what time is it!?!? It was 5:28 a.m. and there was Mic saying, "Mom, I am all done sleeping." Then he told me that he was going to lay on the couch. I put him back in bed and went back to sleep. Keith came in before he left for work and said that Mic was sitting on the couch reading books. He had gotten right back out of bed and Keith made him sit on the couch with books. So, I came out, did a quick scout of the area and dead-bolted the door and went back to bed...until 7 a.m. :) Then, Caleb woke up.

Now before you think me irresponsible...I'm tired. Mic is taking short or no naps and going to bed between 8:30 and 9 p.m. There is no reason for him to be awake so early. Although yesterday, it rained for most of the day so we didn't get to play outside like we usually do. That's on our to-do list for today...wear out the kids.

A Micaiah funny before I go...He asked me the other night if Mrs. Courtney's kids were in bed yet. I asked him what her kids' names were. So, he named her four children and...Pastor Dave. How funny. He has asked me if I was Keith's mom before. I love the way that their minds work. :)

0 comments: