You read that right, folks...we started out with two fish just three short weeks ago. Now we have none. About two weeks ago, I checked on the fish and noticed that the bigger Dorothy was no longer with us. How did that happen? I think I forgot to feed them. Yikes. Well, I guess I'd better be careful and not kill the other one, right? Haha, who would be that bad at keeping fish alive? This morning, I looked in the bowl and our smaller Dorothy had given up the ghost. I changed her water yesterday but I followed the directions carefully and I am certain that I did it right. Either way...we are now fish-less. The boys haven't even noticed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mic was looking something yesterday and could not seem to find it. He said, "Where is that stupid thing anyway?" Oops, Mommy had better watch her mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caleb and I took a trip to the library story time today. He kept saying, "Monkey song, Mommy. Memember?" All I could do was laugh. We did sing a song about monkeys last week but there were different songs today. He kept asking me if I 'memembered' a monkey song.
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
2 comments:
Some fish last forever and some only for a short season!
Missed your blog!! Good to have you back :) must have been some good books!!!
You are tagged! Look at my blog to find out why! ;)
Post a Comment