Micaiah cannot wait to be a man. I'm not quite as anxious for him to grow up as he apparently is.
Mic: Mom, I am really waiting to be a man. Then I'll go to work like a man does.
Mom: You are right. What job do you want to have?
Mic: Maybe I'll get a man bible.
Mom: Ummm, okay. Do you want to be a pastor?
Mic: YEAH! And then I'll grow a beard that is long like my arm.
(Maybe he wants to be Moses when he grows up. Who knows?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. And by feeling like Christmas, I mean my husband and I arguing in Walmart over how much money to spend. Sounds holly jolly, doesn't it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spending the morning in Mic's classroom always gives me a new appreciation for his teachers. Having sixteen 3-year-olds and one 2-year-old (Caleb) is loud, wild and crazy. There was whining and laughing and playing. Toys needing cleaned up, smocks to put on and hands to help wash. Shoes to tie and snacks to hand out.
Never mind the fact that we had 17 children and 3 adults who needed full winter gear on! It ended up taking over fifteen minutes for everyone to get ready to go outside.
It was fun and Mic was happy to have us there. He kept making sure that I was watching him perform his special duties as the 'special friend'.
We did come home and have a quiet afternoon. I needed it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Only 9 days until Christmas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Please pray for us. Caleb does not even like to have his teeth brushed. I have a helper coming with me tomorrow. She's going to sit in the waiting room with whichever child is not back with the dentist with me. What a huge help! And please pray that I'll be able to ignore any admonitions that I might receive about Caleb's finger sucking. *plugs fingers in ears and sings* I can't hear you!
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment