Does it seem to you that, as you get older, time just goes by more and more quickly? I remember as a kid thinking that the summer lasted forever. These days it seems that I barely change my calendar to a new month before I'm changing it again.
I cannot believe that we are in the year 2009 already. I have now been out of high school for 10 years. This year, my babies will turn 4 years old and 3 years old. Keith and I will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. I still feel 19 in so many ways, though I must admit that anyone under the age of 21 now looks so young. I always wonder if I looked that young as a teenager. Now we are the working, responsibilities, drivers of family cars, "if only those young kids knew how easy they have it" generation that we never thought we'd be. Maybe our parents weren't so bad after all. *grin*
I am making small changes this year. Resolutions are meant to be broken, so I'm not making those. I do want to make some small changes in the way that I live and love.
Here are a few:
~Pray more, worship more and let the Lord love me more.
~Work more on my relationship with Keith. Have fun together.
~Play more with my kids. Let the little things go.
~Keep in touch with old friends.
~Make new friends.
~Walk more.
~Gradually add more organic foods to our diet.
~Research some homeopathic remedies for health conditions.
~Try to find practical ways to minister to others, meaning that I get my focus off of myself and bless someone else.
Here's to a great 2009.
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
1 comments:
Hey there - I haven't stopped by in a while so it was SO nice catching up with your blog:) glad that you had a nice time visiting family for the holidays! You have the cutest little boys! We just started the "touch and explore everything in sight" stage with AJ, so I'm learning to keep a really good eye on him! Any tips? I saw my sis recently & she said that she enjoys hanging with you & the boys! have a great day!
Post a Comment