Sunday, January 18, 2009

social

Where have we been all week?

Micaiah's been to preschool twice.

I went to worship practice on Thursday night.

We went to the mall with some awesome friends on Friday. We were there for 4 hours and the kids had a great time together. Plus, I got to spend some time talking with a girlfriend while I was drinking coffee...bliss.

A new friend from church came over on Saturday to work on some music. I am going to play the piano at church while she leads on guitar on a Sunday next month. I am very excited to be working with her and it was great to get to know her better.

Today was church. I taught my class and tried to organize some things for the children's ministry. Keith invited some friends over for food and football.

This is us, trying to get to know people better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Deanna! That is great! I am still trying to learn how to get to know new people in my life. =) The ones I like keep moving away...hmmm... =)
Miss you guys.
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Wow - you go Girl!!! That is so exciting - it just takes one step after another. That is so exciting that you are doing worship for Sunday!!

MICHELLE said...

Long time - no comment!

So glad to hear you are enjoying the company of friends. It's amazing what a 20 minute (uninterrupted) conversation over a cup of coffee (or tea) with a friend can do for us mothers!!!