A dear friend emailed me to tell me that she had a dream about our family. It went something like this (and it does not carry any meaning other than it's funny):
"Anyway, I had a dream about you the other night... you had twin girls. For the record, they were very good babies. :) Actually, it was a very bizarre dream. I dreamed that you, Keith, my husband and I had gone on a 3-month long mission trip, and you hadn't told us that you'd had the babies, and so when we came home and your mom brought the kids to the airport, we were totally surprised, and you were just like "If I told you I had newborns you would have canceled the trip..." Plus, I'm pretty sure the mission trip was to Narnia or something like that."
For the record, they were very good babies?!?! That made me laugh so hard, since she knows that I am not keen on having more babies.
I just wanted to share a bit of randomness today.
Posts from one year ago today: Just like daddy and Cheerio
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
1 comments:
dreams are funny things!!
Post a Comment