Wednesday, March 18, 2009

more artwork

We had our first parent-teacher conference yesterday at Micaiah's preschool. All of the children have one scheduled this time of year.

Micaiah's teacher said that he is "such a joy" to have in her class. He listens, is cooperative and can do just about all of the things that are expected at this age.

However, when she asked Micaiah to draw a picture of a person with three parts, he decided to pull a fast one. He absolutely can draw a person with more than three parts, but he decided to be silly and draw this picture of his daddy:



While she was telling us this, she couldn't stop laughing. She said, "I tried to find three parts on this person, but I couldn't." Keith and I laughed, too and assured her that this is a skill that he has mastered.

What do you think? Can you find three parts on this person? ;)

0 comments: