About a week ago, I posted in this post that Micaiah's friend, Emma, at school will not sit next to him anymore.
He talks about it every day and says things like, "Emma doesn't like me." or "Emma doesn't want to be my friend."
I asked him if he had done anything to make her not want to play with him. He said no.
In casual conversation with Emma's mom yesterday, she mentioned that Emma told her that Micaiah had growled at her and was mean to her.
I told Micaiah about it and he wanted to apologize to Emma, so he did.
After school, he told me that he sat next to Emma and he was very happy.
Micaiah likes to be mean when he plays at home. He likes to growl and make mean faces. I have told him repeatedly that children do not like to play with the mean kid.
And now he learned it the hard way. Not an easy thing to watch for this mama, but it was necessary.
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment