Caleb woke up on the wrong side of the crib this morning. He whined and cried over everything before breakfast.
As I was making breakfast, the boys were sitting at the table and Caleb was still whining...still crying. I heard the following conversation:
Micaiah: Caleb, can I ask you a question?
Caleb: NO!
Micaiah: Caleb, can I ask you a question please?
Caleb: NO!
Me: Micaiah, ask him anyway, honey.
Micaiah: Caleb, can I sing you your favorite song?
Caleb: Okay.
Micaiah: {singing his heart out} Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world...
Caleb: Thank you, Micaiah.
(He stopped whining after that.)
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
3 comments:
That is so great, Deanna. Your boys are learning to understand the power of worship on our emotions and moods! Sometimes at night when Evan is having a hard time sleeping we hear, "How Great is Our God" coming from the bedroom as Gabe tries to sing to him.
You have sweet boys.
Awe...that just melts your heart!!!
your boys are the sweetest :)
Post a Comment