Where have we been?
We've been here.
Enjoying some decent weather. Getting over ear infections and strep throat. Visiting with friends. Keeping busy with church. Working (the daddy of this house is anyway). Jumping. Playing. Driving. Learning. Tantruming.
Oh wait, did I say tantruming? Not in this family.
Ha.
Caleb has a lot of opinions these days. So do I. When opinion Caleb clashes with opinion Mommy, watch out. There's crying, yelling and whining. And lots and lots of ignoring on my part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two nights ago, Caleb woke up at 3:30 a.m. and said, "The rain is coming down. I don't like it when the rain comes down."
When he woke up the next morning, he would not walk into our living room and begged me to hold him. He kept saying that "I don't like it when the rain comes down. The rain is coming down out there."
Later on, in his bedroom, Caleb informed me that rain was coming down in his bed and on his floor when he was sleeping.
Apparently the boy had a dream the night before. You can figure it out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Micaiah's preschool, the kids can bring home their snack if they do not finish it.
On Thursday, they served teddy bear crackers. When he got home, Micaiah informed me that he had brought a snack home to share. Out of his backpack came a little bag with four crackers in it.
"Look, Mommy. This is for us to eat with our lunch. Here's one for you, one for Caleb and one for me. The other one is for daddy. We'll save it for when he gets home from work."
That's what he did. He didn't try to eat it or anything. He just put it on the counter and gave it to Keith when he got home.
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
2 comments:
How sweet of Mic to share with you all like that!!! It's so nice to see that side of them acting independently. I just love it when Samuel is giving!
And I'm glad the boys are feeling better!
Ooops... I was signed in under Tim. It's really me, Michelle!
Post a Comment