Wednesday, July 22, 2009

oh my

Life has been quite a whirlwind these days. We moved 3 weeks ago, to a new apartment. If you know me at all, you know that I am not content and settled until everything has found a place. We're not there yet. Some boxes are still lurking but I am trying to balance my need for organization with, well...life.

Our new apartment is wonderful. We have our own laundry room and now have our very own washer and dryer. I made my first big purchase off of Craigslist and was very pleasantly surprised by the results. We bought the washer and dryer at a great price and I am glad to not have to go to the laundromat anymore. It is very quiet here in our neighborhood and we have a back yard. Fun times.

I've been working quite a bit on the weekends. Keith does such a wonderful job with the kids. He takes them to play and makes sure that they stay active. He bathes and gives haircuts and takes them to the store. And he brings me coffee while I am at work to keep me going.

The boys are growing at an amazing speed. They are so smart and make me smile. Micaiah told me today that there were germs on his hands and he needed to wash them (he has a little cold). He said that if you don't want to spread your germs, you should wash your hands. Where did he pick that up? Caleb is my never-ending talker. He can be heard chattering about everything and loves to talk to himself while he's playing with his toys.

Micaiah is out of school for the summer but will be attending a 4-year-old preschool class in the fall. He will be going three mornings a week and is looking forward to going back. I am not sending Caleb to the preschool for 3-year-olds yet, though technically he is eligible to go in September (since he turns 3 in October). I am going to wait until he is 4 to send him.

And there is our life. It's good.

0 comments: