I have watched Keith grow into the father that he is today and I am proud to call this man my partner in life.
Thank you, Keith for everything. For loving our boys, for taking care of them and for always putting their needs above your own. Thank you for playing with them and for being silly with them. Thank you for teaching me how to be more patient, less critical and how to show more grace.
Happy Father's Day, Keith!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a dad. A good dad. A devoted dad.
Dad, thank you for listening and for sharing. Thanks for laughing and for being serious. Thank you for your love, your guidance and your advice. I know that I can count on you for your knowledge of cars, houses and everything in between.
Most of all, I have come to count on your friendship. I love you, Dad! The miles may separate us, but our hearts are closer than ever.
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment