It's that time of year again, the time where we focus on what we have and how blessed we are.
For me, it's about remembering all of the blessings I have, such as:
~a God who loves me, even though I can never repay Him for all that He has done for me.
~a husband who is so good to me, who laughs with me (and at me), who forgives me and who teaches me what it means to lay down your life for those that you love.
~my boys, who have seen me at my worst and yet make me want to be more loving, more patient and more fun. These boys are such a joy to me.
~our extended family who we do not get to see as often as we would like. They have loved us and the boys and given of their time to visit. We are so blessed to have a huge family that loves us.
~our church, who has accepted us with open arms and given us a place to serve the Lord.
~Pastor Dave and Courtney, for loving us, praying for us and babysitting. How many pastors and their families do you know who bring popsicles to your house for your sick kids? Ours does and we love them.
There are so many other people to be thankful for this year. Friends and family bless us without hesitation. We have food on our table and money to pay our bills. God has provided for us in this season and we are so thankful.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
1 comments:
I'm so glad that you're back, Deanna. I've missed your writing.
I'm thankful for you. I know that I don't get to see you much, but I really appreciate your friendship.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment