I have this problem lately...
As soon as I post something on my blog, the opposite happens in real life. Last week, in this post I said that there were 4 healthy people in this house. Two days later, all four of us were sick. Then, I posted in this post that Caleb is doing great with potty training. Guess who went through five pairs of pants yesterday? I don't think he made it to the toilet even once! He has been staying dry all day long and as soon as I post it on this blog...POOF...just like that, it's gone. Not true anymore. Maybe I should post things like, "I can NOT eat whatever I want and never gain weight. I am NOT rich. I do NOT live in a year-round 70 degree climate." Will those things become true? *wink wink*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micaiah was riding his little tricycle around last night before bed. I said, "You need to go and sit down, Mic. It's almost time to read books." He rode away and then came back into the kitchen. "Mom, I am sitting down." (on his bike, he meant.) Well, he did have a point.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apparently, Caleb has grown several inches recently. Pants that were fitting nicely are now too short. Both of his winter coats are too short and many of his shirts rise too high now. Seriously, these clothes fit okay last month. It's a good thing that we have some of Micaiah's things for him to grow into. He is wearing a 3T already.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did I mention that Mic is officially done napping? And that I am officially in mourning over this fact? Okay, it's not that bad but I do miss the two hours of time to myself. He is sleeping about 11 hours a night (12 hours on occasion) and is sleeping well. I am enforcing a quiet time where he has to stay on my bed with books/quiet toys for about an hour. But that is always subject to change. He's the kind of kid who follows me around all day and wants to be entertained, so the one-hour quiet time is necessary for both of us to get a little break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys are awake and asking for food, so I'd better comply before it gets ugly around here.
Vice (2015)
11 years ago
3 comments:
Isn't that always the way - you write something and the opposite happens (I wish that would happen in regards to my flash drives)
Hey, are you guys all feeling better - I sure hope so!!! How's the new car running.
Think of you often!!!
Aw. I'm hoping that you guys are on the up and up now. Sorry also for not calling you, we've been in sort of crazy mode lately. (I am hoping by saying this that it will end!!)
Talk to you soon.
i tagged you :)
Post a Comment